Delivery Specialist (Prince Albert)
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
As a Delivery Specialist, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service through the delivery, pickup, care, and service of furniture, appliances, electronics and other home furnishings
- Increase store revenue by recommending add-on items when setting up merchandise in customers’ homes
- Move heavy home furnishings on a daily basis and maintain store vehicles and facilities
- Maintain safety standards in the store, customers’ homes, and on the road
What you need to work with us:
- Great personality with the ability to easily strike up conversations with customers
- Valid Full driver’s license, with a minimum 3 years experience and a clean driver’s abstract with no driving complaints
- Thorough understanding of geographic locations and ability to read a map
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy merchandise on a daily basis
- Good time management and organizational skills in order to accurately schedule deliveries
- Outstanding problem solving and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well in fast-paced and demanding situations
- Secondary School Diploma preferred
If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.