Full Time Customer Retention Specialist - Regina
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
CUSTOMER RETENTION SPECIALISTS
As a Customer Retention Specialist, you will:
- Promote sales growth by providing excellent customer service and creating longstanding relationships with customers in-person and over the phone
- Maximize store revenues by overseeing accounts and collection activities
- Manage weekly account receivables and overdue accounts
- Ensure store pick-up to delivery ratio remain on target
- Assist with some heavy lifting when furniture is unpacked, moved, and set-up in the showroom
What you need to work with us:
- 1-2 years’ experience providing excellence in sales, customer service, collections, and/or account management
- Ability to understand customer needs and a desire to build enduring customer relationships
- Outstanding problem solving and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well in fast-paced and demanding situations
- Strong organizational, time management, computer, and math skills are assets, as is familiarity with financial documents
- Secondary School Diploma is preferred
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract, clear background check, and ability to be insured on a vehicle
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.