Full Time Store Manager - easyhome (North Battleford)
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
As a Store Manager, you will:
- Engage in all facets of the retail lease-to-own operation in order to maximize revenue growth of the store
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered by your team, both in-store and at customers’ homes
- Maximize revenue growth through the execution of corporate programs and the development of store associates
- Oversee the day-to-day management of budgets, customer accounts, inventory, loss prevention programs, recruitment, selection, training, health and safety initiatives, and employee relations
What you need to work with us:
- 2-3 years of management experience providing excellence in sales, merchandising, customer service (all required), and/or collections (preferred)
- 2 or more years experience in a retail or hospitality environment is ideal
- Strong leadership skills, with the motivation and desire to lead by example
- Professional, outgoing, positive, and approachable demeanour that draws in both customers and associates
- Outstanding communication, problem solving, and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well and be resourceful in fast-paced and demanding situations
- Strong organizational and planning skills in order to meet and exceed set targets
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract, and clear background check
- Willingness to relocate with the province is an asset
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.