Full Time Store Manager in Training - easyhome (Victoria)
This job has been filled, please visit our Jobs Page to see list of current openings or apply for a Future Opportunity!
easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
STORE MANAGER IN TRAINING
As Store Manager in Training, you will engage in all facets of the retail lease-to-own operation in order to maximize revenue growth of the store. We offer training to prepare you to become a successful easyhome Store Manager. You will ensure excellent customer service is delivered and maximize revenue growth through the execution of corporate programs, and the development of store associates. You will be involved in the day-to-day management of budgets, customer accounts, inventory, loss prevention programs, recruitment, selection, training, health and safety initiatives and employee relations.
What you need to work with us:
- 2-3 yrs of management experience is required
- Previous collections experience is preferred
- Sales and merchandising experience is required
- 2 or more years in retail or hospitality environment is ideal
- A valid provincial driver’s license without restrictions
- A clean driver’s abstract
- Willingness to relocate within the province is a definite asset
Attributes and Competencies:
- Professional demeanor, outgoing, positive, highly motivated, and approachable
- Customer focused, with a passion for customer service excellence
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills and a desire to lead by example
- Solid persuasion and communication skills (oral and written)
- Resilient and resourceful, with the ability to deal with dynamic business demands
- Outstanding planning and organization skills in order to meet/exceed goals
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.